Username:

Password:

forever

or Register
bars and counting!
Advanced Search Bars Bands Forum Events Roads Profile Info / About
near me (or) within miles of State: zip:

Author Topic: Official launch is going to be in less than 2 weeks!  (Read 2541 times)

Offline Squirrel

• BarDude
  • Administrator
  • I just wanta ride!
    • View Profile
    • Biker-Bars.com, Helping bikers find a worth destination
Official launch is going to be in less than 2 weeks!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 01:44:55 PM »
So, with one of the local bike week's that I always go to is coming up I decided that is when the official launch of Biker-Bars.com should be.  By then I should have it so you can
  • Check in at a bar (and get 'miles')
  • Rate bars (how bikerish are they really?)
  • Post missing information about a bar.  Say a bar doesn't allow colors or bandanas but that's not in our database, you can help your fellow biker out by posting it (and get Biker Miles in the process!.
  • Suggest bars that aren't in my database
  • Bands can sign up (this won't be finished yet but they can use the forum calendar to post their gigs)
  • And hopefully by then I'll be able to let the bar management sign up and get confirmed so they can edit their information as well.
Last night as I was working on the 'Bar pages' (individual page with all of a bar's details) I realized just how much information I'm tracking on each bar.  It's insane but I think it needs to be that way to help everyone find a worthy destination. 

I'd love to spend more of today working on the site but I've got an oil change and brake / clutch fluid to change out as well as a couple other things to do on my bike. Besides, it's a beautiful day and I want to ride a bit!

Shiny side up all!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 01:51:33 PM by Squirrel »
Biker-Bars.com
Helping Bikers find a worthy destination

We do NOT condone drinking and driving - especially on a motorcycle. Please be safe and think smart!
Unfortunately, there are those that will drink and drive, while we hope they survive and do not kill anyone else, we will not be held responsible for their tragic mistake!
All content © 2014 Biker-Bars.com!