Username:

Password:

forever

or Register
bars and counting!
Advanced Search Bars Bands Forum Events Roads Profile Info / About
near me (or) within miles of State: zip:

Author Topic: How do I list my band on your site?  (Read 2594 times)

Offline Squirrel

• BarDude
  • Administrator
  • I just wanta ride!
    • View Profile
    • Biker-Bars.com, Helping bikers find a worth destination
How do I list my band on your site?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 03:16:51 PM »
In order to list your band on our site you'll need to register as a 'normal' user first. Once you've done that, you can click on the 'Register your band' link which will be available on the left side of the page when you click the 'Profile' link at the top.

Once you add the information about your band we will validate that you are who you say you are and we will then give you your own:
  • Band page on our website that users can search for and browse
  • Calendar that you can post your gigs on (which will come up when people search for a bar that you are playing at)
  • Delegate what other band members can edit the details on your 'Band page' here at Biker-Bars.com
  • You can incorporate our calendar into your own website so that it blends in with your own design - we'll help you with this feature when the time comes

Please note: This has not yet finished being tested so the links will not appear just yet..
Biker-Bars.com
Helping Bikers find a worthy destination

We do NOT condone drinking and driving - especially on a motorcycle. Please be safe and think smart!
Unfortunately, there are those that will drink and drive, while we hope they survive and do not kill anyone else, we will not be held responsible for their tragic mistake!
All content © 2014 Biker-Bars.com!