Username:

Password:

forever

or Register
bars and counting!
Advanced Search Bars Bands Forum Events Roads Profile Info / About
near me (or) within miles of State: zip:

Author Topic: How do I lock my bar on your website so only I can edit the details?  (Read 2575 times)

Offline Squirrel

• BarDude
  • Administrator
  • I just wanta ride!
    • View Profile
    • Biker-Bars.com, Helping bikers find a worth destination
How do I lock my bar on your website so only I can edit the details?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 03:10:08 PM »
At the moment, this feature has not been 100% finished.  When it is finished, the 'Claim a bar' links (on the left side of the 'Bar page') will work and you will be able to log in, search for your bar - click it's name to go to the 'Bar Page' and then click the 'Claim this bar' link on the left side of the page. That will let us know that you are claiming it.  We will have to validate that you are indeed the owner (or manager) to make sure that you aren't trying to mess up a competitor's bar information or whatever.  We validate your claim in the next 24 - 72 hours.  In the mean time, you may edit the bar details as a normal user and we will approve the details and post them live. in a reasonable time frame.

Once you have been validated as the 'owner' you will be the only user able to edit the bar page details and your edits will go live immediately.  Also, you will be able to delegate to other Biker-Bar.com members so they can edit the bar details, but managing that will be up to you - we'll give you the tools to do it and help you understand how, but we can't know when Barback Johnny quits and has a grudge against your establishment.
Biker-Bars.com
Helping Bikers find a worthy destination

We do NOT condone drinking and driving - especially on a motorcycle. Please be safe and think smart!
Unfortunately, there are those that will drink and drive, while we hope they survive and do not kill anyone else, we will not be held responsible for their tragic mistake!
All content © 2014 Biker-Bars.com!