Username:

Password:

forever

or Register
bars and counting!
Advanced Search Bars Bands Forum Events Roads Profile Info / About
near me (or) within miles of State: zip:

Author Topic: How do I edit the details of a bar?  (Read 3103 times)

Offline Squirrel

• BarDude
  • Administrator
  • I just wanta ride!
    • View Profile
    • Biker-Bars.com, Helping bikers find a worth destination
How do I edit the details of a bar?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 02:47:05 PM »
If a bar is 'editable' by you, then there will be a few [ Edit ] links on that bar's "bar page".  We keep a lot of information about each bar so instead of having one enormous page for you to edit (and possibly have to fill in more than once if you forget something that is required..) we broke it up into smaller sections.

Biker-Bar member edits are subject to approval before going live - in other words, it may look like your changes weren't saved but someone from Biker-Bars will have to approve that the edits are legitimate before they are updated in our database and viewable on the website.  Once you get a certain number of miles (accumulated from website usage) you will be able to edit without being moderated.

So, to more directly answer the question:
  • search for the bar you want to edit
  • click on the bar name to go to the bar's page
  • click on an [ Edit ] link for the section that you want to edit.

If a bar has been 'claimed' by the owner or management of that facility, then you cannot edit the details of the bar itself and the [ Edit ] links will not appear. At a later date we will be giving you the ability to tell us that the details are inacurate, but for now you can
Biker-Bars.com
Helping Bikers find a worthy destination

We do NOT condone drinking and driving - especially on a motorcycle. Please be safe and think smart!
Unfortunately, there are those that will drink and drive, while we hope they survive and do not kill anyone else, we will not be held responsible for their tragic mistake!
All content © 2014 Biker-Bars.com!